For like 3 days now, one of my client computers won't run Special Force. The launcher won't even pop up, and instead, a small notification that says "Failed to Global.cki download (IDLE)" greets me when I click the SF icon. As Google is my bestfriend, I searched the net for my little problem. I realized that I'm not the only one experiencing the error. But sadly, no specific solution to the problem has been given. There is also another form of the gobal.cki error. Mine's (IDLE), right? Others get "Failed to Global.cki download (ERROR_URINOTFOUND)." Since no one has provided a specific solution to the problem, I tried (almost) everything that has been suggested over the forums and blogs. After about 2 hours of tinkering and installing/uninstalling the client, I decided to try someone's suggestion to uninstall the MyGame launcher and let SF install it for me. I didn't try it before because after all, I have already uninstalled and reinsta...
Cathy Remperas was chosen by Big Brother to go to Big Brother Finland for the Big Swap. The 22-year-old Nursing graduate will be swapped with another 22-year-old, Estonian-born Kattlin Laas . Bruce Quebral was the last swapped housemate. He was swapped with a housemate named Tina from Big Brother Slovenia. And it's in Slovenia where that Bruce Quebral video in the shower was taken. I hope nothing like that would happen to Cathy. But how I wish Pinoy Big Brother would show us Rob or Tom showering. That would be quite a treat, no? PS Who did Cathy's make-up in that photo above? Just wondering. pic via Facebook
Been watching Tagalog movies as of late. Started with Talk Back And You're Dead last month with my sister and her kids, who all got kinda mad at me because the kids thought it was horror while my sister thought it was a foreign movie. And then here comes Dementia with all its good reviews, not to mention it's a Nora Aunor-starrer. I'm also a fan of Jun Lana and because he produced the film and it's the first directorial job of his partner, Perci Intalan, who also got rave reviews, I knew I should really watch it. Nora was superb as Mara, an old woman suffering from dementia, who started seeing a ghost when she was brought back to her ancestreal home in the province. I've never been a diehard fan of the superstar but I am aware of how she always gets commended for her expressive eyes. True enough, those eyes conveyed a lot of emotions in Dementia, especially that she had very few speaking lines in the movie. In one scene that showed a very tight shot of just...
Comments
http://healthy-bodiz.blogspot.com/
nice blog.
-chary