Please Pray For Princess

My Shih-Tzu Princess is now confined at Animal House in Jupiter St. Makati. My niece and I brought her there at about 1:30 a.m. and I have slept for like 3 hours only since then. Been taking a nap but I'd immediately wake up crying.

I miss my dog terribly. We haven't been apart this long. I was so restless the whole day because they told me she wouldn't eat. Then I called Animal House just a while ago. Princess already ate. And she's now listed as "active."

Para akong nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib.

Couldn't find the drive to blog kanina. The most I could do was ask for prayers in Facebook. But now that something positive has come up, I can already do anything.

I'm visiting her tonight. I miss her and I know she's so lonely in her cage (having been caged at home only on occasions). I hope they allow me to snap some photos.

Her condition has improved, but I know I still need more prayers. Please blogosphere, pray for the full recovery of my Princess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed to Global.cki Download

Cathy Remperas For the Big Swap

Dementia