Duh Love Month

Welcome to the love month. How did February become the month of lovers? I guess Saint Valentine used to sell flowers and chocolates for a living, and to boost up his sales, he created a holiday - Valentine's Day.

But seriously, I hate the idea of making people feel bad just because they have no "special someone" on a February. It's cruel. And a "loveless" person can't help but feel bad because he's surrounded by lovestruck people, perpetually smiling images of lovers holding hands and/or kissing, cupids with their bows and arrows shooting would-be-lovers... It's everywhere - tv, magazines, internet, malls, in the streets where small time motels advertise their Valentine's Day promos... the world is bathed in screaming red (and pink). These things make the loveless feel more unloved.

Now I don't know which is harder, to be loveless on the Christmas season or to be loveless on a February. No wonder there are more depressed people from December to February than there are on any other month of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed to Global.cki Download

Cathy Remperas For the Big Swap

Dementia