Takipsilim

Been busy. What with all the Christmas preparations, sleepovers and parties. I still keep myself posted, though. I always start and end my day by checking my feed reader. And you know how the extremely good and extremely bad stuff are retained in your memory even after a while? During the days I wasn't actively blogging, I can say that the best news that came my way was the announcement of HP Mini 1000. Real cool netbook. They say it's even better than the mini-note.

Click here for the review.

Well that's for the extremely good. And what's for the extremely bad? Well, I really, really don't know how to react regarding the rumor that Twilight is having a Tagalog version (Takipsilim). LOL! And it's said to star Shaina Magdayao and Rayver Cruz. Good grief! I just hope that the (another) rumor belying it is the one that's true. Nakakahiya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed to Global.cki Download

Cathy Remperas For the Big Swap

Dementia