I.Hate.Penalties

My niece's sem break officially started today. During these times, I make her do errands I don't wanna do myself. Like paying taxes. Tomorrow is the due date for the last quarter of my business permit. I hate long lines so I asked her over breakfast to go to the city hall to pay for my taxes. Obedient as she is, she agreed. I was preparing the documents when I couldn't find the third quarter receipt. Nor the little 3rd quarter sticker in the business plate. OMG! So I had to pay for two quarters today. Plus the penalty for the late 3rd quarter payment. It sucks. I hate penalties. As if paying for business permits here in Taguig isn't penalty enough! Grrrr! And then tomorrow is for BIR's Percentage Monthly. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed to Global.cki Download

Cathy Remperas For the Big Swap

Dementia