Pink!

Last Saturday, on our way to Pico de Loro, I randomly picked a traveller toothbrush set from a rack in Mini Stop and paid for it. When I opened the case after the climb, I laughed when I saw its color.

And then last Sunday, after bringing Princess to the vet for a CBC, I dropped by the Torque kiosk at the connecting bridge of SM Bicutan to buy myself their cheapest phone. There were three available colors: pink, black, and yellow. I immediately asked to look at the black model. Not good. Everything’s so shiny black in contrast with the rubbery black of the keypad. I asked for the yellow model. Not good even. The yellow keypads against the black of the cellphone itself looked dirty.

I had no choice but to get the pink model with pink keypads against the white cellphone. Cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed to Global.cki Download

Cathy Remperas For the Big Swap

Dementia