Suki Card

I went to Mercury Drug last Tuesday night to buy Princess's antibiotics (her WBC has gone up from 17.8 to 20 despite taking Vibravet for 2 weeks).

I got the prescription at Animal House in SM and I could have easily purchased from Watsons but I chose to walk to the other side of Bicutan for Mercury Drug because I have a Suki Card.

The line was so long. I was customer number 42 when I arrived and they were still just serving the 8th. Then a male customer gave up waiting and gave me his number (34) instead. But it was still a long wait that I totally forgot about my Suki Card when it was my turn. And the pharmacist didn't even ask me for it. I only remembered about the card when I was already on the jeepney going home.

So the long walk and the long wait went to waste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed to Global.cki Download

Cathy Remperas For the Big Swap

Dementia