Philippine Airlines has an ongoing 777 promo for all domestic flights. Details below.
Selling Period: 31 January to 04 February 2012,
Travelling Period: 07 February to 21 March 2012 and 01 June to 15 August 2012
Book and buy through www.philippineairlines.com using MasterCard, Visa, JCB debit/credit card or BancNet ATM card or My ePrepaid MasterCard.
Limited seats only!
Luzon: Laoag, Legazpi, Puerto Princesa
Visayas: Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Tacloban and Tagbilaran
Mindanao: Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, General Santos, Ozamiz, and Zamboanga
1Applicable One-way Surcharges (YQ): Luzon-PHP296;Visayas-PHP300; Mindanao-PHP400
2ALL-IN One-way fares are INCLUSIVE of Surcharges and V.A.T. but EXCLUSIVE of PHP15.00 Aviation Security Fee (ASF).
- Valid for one way and combinable for roundtrip travel on economy class
- Valid on PR-operated services only.
- This offer is valid only for sale in the Philippines (PAL ticket offices and travel agents), and in the Philippine Airlines website.
- Last day for ticket issuance is 04 February 2012. Travel must be completed by 15 August 2012
- WPR must be booked during the promo period only. Go-show is not allowed
- WPR is non-refundable and non-reroutable. Upgrading is allowed only to fare types KPR / XPR / BPR / VFB / QPR / HPR / MPR / LPR / SPR / N3 / Y3 / D / C / J1
- Upgrading to higher fare is permitted provided that non-refundable amount remains non-refundable
- Change fee for rebooking due to upgrade is at PHP800 per sector. Rebooking on the same booking class is not allowed. Change fee for re-issuance is allowed at PHP800 per sector. No Show Surcharge is PHP600 per sector
- Other discounts:
Infant Without Seat – 85% of the accompanying adult fare
- Mileage accrual - 25%