Takipsilim

Been busy. What with all the Christmas preparations, sleepovers and parties. I still keep myself posted, though. I always start and end my day by checking my feed reader. And you know how the extremely good and extremely bad stuff are retained in your memory even after a while? During the days I wasn't actively blogging, I can say that the best news that came my way was the announcement of HP Mini 1000. Real cool netbook. They say it's even better than the mini-note.

Click here for the review.

Well that's for the extremely good. And what's for the extremely bad? Well, I really, really don't know how to react regarding the rumor that Twilight is having a Tagalog version (Takipsilim). LOL! And it's said to star Shaina Magdayao and Rayver Cruz. Good grief! I just hope that the (another) rumor belying it is the one that's true. Nakakahiya!

0 comments :: Takipsilim

Related Posts with Thumbnails