The annual Run BGC (Bonifacio Global City) is coming this November 27, 2011 and they've put a twist to it by incorporating "Flag Football."
There's still the usual fun run but if you wanna take it a notch higher, you can try doing the flag football.
3km and 5km runners can choose either the route with Flag Football challenge or the regular fun run route.
Registration fee for the both the 3km fun run and 3k with Flag Football is P500, 5km fun run and 5km with Flag Football costs P600, and lastly, registration fee for the 10km run costs P700. There's no Flag Football in the 10k run.
Included in the race fees are Bib Number, Timing Tag , Singlet & Raffle Stub.
There are stores accepting registration but only until November 23 (12 nn – 8 pm). The list of stores are as follows:
- Level 1 Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Edsa cor. Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center.
- Bldg. B3, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- G/F Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
- 2/F Trinoma Mall, North Ave., cor. Pagasa, Quezon City
- 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City
The Athelete’s Foot
- 3/F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
- 2/F Twin Cinema Arcade, Alabang Town Center, Alabang
1. Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore race kits may run out before November 20, 2011
2. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
3. Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
4. A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
5. Exchanges shall be accommodated on the last day of race pack collection starting 3pm; it will be on a first come first serve basis.
6. Uncollected race kits after the race day shall be forfeited.
7. Race results will be available after two (2) days at http://www.runrio.com
8. For question and inquiries, please contact (call only) any of the following Runrio hotline numbers from Monday to Friday (10:00am – 6:00pm):
Globe – 0916 5709220
Smart – 0929 7178164
Landline – (632) 703-1736
Or you may email your concerns to the following:
For Race Registration Concerns:
For Timing and Race Results:
For Pre-Race Kits Concerns:
For Other concerns and Feedback:
*NOTE: Race Kits are not yet available upon registration. A Race Pack Collection activity is scheduled from November 23 to 25 for the release of the BGC Run race pack/kit. Location will be at Bonifacio High Street. More details will be made available soon!
For more information regarding Run BGC, click here.