Keychain Poncho

Ponchos are one of my must-brings whenever I go mountain climbing (aside from that Kalisungan climb when I completely forgot to bring one).

I thought I have found the thinnest poncho in the Chinese branded yellow ones available at Ace Hardware for P29.75.

poncho

But I found something fancy when I went with my niece to Sportshouse in SM Bicutan last Wednesday.

keychain poncho

It's a ball key chain! You can open the ball and there's a poncho inside. Watch my video below.

I didn't unfold the poncho cuz I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fold it back that small. But it's actually just as thin as the yellow poncho from Ace Hardware. You just have to fold it the right way so it can fit the ball.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: Keychain Poncho

Related Posts with Thumbnails