Mt. Batulao in ABS-CBN Station ID

The new ABS-CBN 2013 Summer Station ID titled Kwento ng Summer Natin has just been released. The video celebrates Philippine television’s 60th year so the Kapamilya celebrities re-enacted the hit shows from before. I don’t know the rest of them but I recognized Palibhasa Lalake, Tonight with Dick and Carmi, Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata, etc.

Mt. Batulao

Then Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla channeled Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales in Pangako sa ‘Yo and look what’s in the background! It’s Mount Batulao! Although, of course it was just obviously only CGI, but still, it made the mountaineer in me excited.

And perhaps it’s just because I haven’t climbed for 3 months now.

Speaking of mountains, I don’t know if Nanay would allow me to go on solo hiking again after news about Victor Ayson broke out. He has been missing for 7 days now after going on a solo hike last Easter Sunday, March 31. Search and rescue teams have already “combed” Mt. Maculot but they found neither a clue nor a lead as to where he could be.

Anyway, here’s the full video of Kwento ng Summer Natin, the ABS-CBN 2013 Summer Station ID:

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: Mt. Batulao in ABS-CBN Station ID

Related Posts with Thumbnails