The Phone Goes to Charity

My cellphone was stolen. It was a cheap Nokia, but I love it nonetheless. And it isn't really the value of what's taken, but the fact that someone stole something from me.

What's worrying me is Joseph's account in Cabal Online. Details are all in that phone. Good thing I was able to recall the password. So right now I'm on vigil. I can't log his character out for fear that the cellphone thief might try to hack it. I've texted Joseph several times already but I guess he was already asleep or using a different sim card.

It was about 10:30pm when I noticed that my phone's missing. I told Angel about it and she was like "Since when?!" 'cause according to her, I still texted her using my globe when she was still in school. And to top it all, I even gave her a "miss call" (something I never do). She had already deleted the text messages but the call register was still in her phone - it was between 5-6pm. Last time I used my globe phone was when I transferred funds from my G-Cash to my load.com account. I checked my load.com transaction history and it says 1:25 pm.

I don't recall using/seeing the phone after that transaction. And the effing thief even texted my contacts! Angel said she found it weird when she received the messages from my globe 'cause according to her, the messages were "so not me."

To whomever has my phone now: God bless you!

I don't want any more phones. I still have my smart so I'll just stick to it. If it also gets stolen, I'll just use the land line or the internet messengers. No more phones! I'm thinking of just buying a new digicam. Something cheap that I can carry around anywhere, that I won't have to cry when it gets stolen.

Really, I prefer losing my gadgets to defects rather than to thieves.

0 comments :: The Phone Goes to Charity

Related Posts with Thumbnails