Death Note

Been watching Death Note for days now. Currently downloading episode 13. Great plot. I am not an anime fan but the story line got me interested. It's a little dark but I guess that's the thing that got me. How often do we wish (in our state of anger) to have someone killed? A Death Note in the real world is the answer to that. It's also the hippest thing to kill haha.

Well, it's about a bright kid who got hold of a Death Note which was accidentally dropped by a Shinigami (Death God). The kid wanted to change the world through the Death Note, i.e., eliminating all the bad guys by writing their names in the Notebook. Bad, bright kid. But yea, I also believe that "the end justifies the means".

I just hope there's also something that's called a Love Note. Now that would really be interesting.

2 comments :: Death Note

  1. yaaay! you're deathnoting na. haha. surely people who have watched this have their little wicked wishes to have one for their own. guess who's first on my deathnote list? *grins* hahaha.

  2. i kinda know who that is wahaha. poor man. just make sure to make him do funny things before finally killing him hahaha... mean!

Related Posts with Thumbnails