myspace hoax

What would I do if someone from the internet harassed me? I’d harass him back; I’d harass him more. Suicide is for the people with low self-esteem. I'm glad I have enough of it to keep me from hanging myself.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/services/newspaper/printedition/saturday/chi-suicidenov17,0,2946138.story?coll=chi-homepage-fea

Poor Megan Meier. I hope the daughter of the parents who started the hoax commit suicide, too.


What's even sadder is that (like on most internet crimes) no charges can be filed against the persons who started the hoax. Well, this thing has now stirred something among the internet enthusiasts, parents, and the authorities. I hope they make some law about internet harassment now.

Oh wait, I wanna harass someone first! ><

0 comments :: myspace hoax

Related Posts with Thumbnails