headbands and a saved relationship

I never got the book Twisted8 (I'm buying one on Sunday). But I received lots of hair stuff - headbands in all sorts of colors; crimpers; iron... I guess my friends and family want me to keep my hair afro. None of the headbands fitted me, though. I really have a big head.

Anyway, I still have it going with The Second One. I don't know but perhaps I can't let go. I talked with my friend Aryz last night and told him about my plans of breaking it up with The Second One. Aryz told me to take it slow. I asked, "But how?" He said, "I don't know."

I'm really not the type to take it slow. It's not in my limited vocabulary. It's either now or never. I have to say what I got to say. There's no tomorrow. Perhaps that's where I'm wrong at. Perhaps that's the cause of all my failed relationships. But that's me. I've yet to meet the person who would yell back at me when I'm mad (not just keep quiet and then decide not to talk to me forever).

But then my day turned out quite fine. I was able to patch things up; was able to finally know what the problem was. I deserve it, I guess. I deserve to be happy. It's mah burtdey, after all.

0 comments :: headbands and a saved relationship

Related Posts with Thumbnails