too much tv

I watched the re-run of Shall We Dance last Sunday night with my mother. We learned it was a re-run when the host said "it's still 20 days before Christmas...". Anyway, two of the constestants were actors rumored to be gay and rumored to be, well, a pair. My mother looked at me with creased eyebrows when I laughed out loud to the thought of Paolo Ballesteros and Uma Khouney dancing as a pair.

With nothing much left to do on a Sunday night, I kept the television turned on. I really am a late sleeper. I'd rather watch the most nonsensical show on television than keep my eyes closed, trying to sleep before midnight. And so I chanced upon this Cherry Pie Picache movie entitled Manay Po. Her three sons in the movie were all gays. Imagine that. Paolo and Uma crossed my mind when one of Cherrie Pie's son in the movie got "married" to his boyfriend. And again, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Good thing my mother was already sleeping.

My Sunday night was so gay.

0 comments :: too much tv

Related Posts with Thumbnails