Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

I'm really, really thankful that it rained this afternoon even just for a while. It somehow lessened the heat we've been experiencing for days now. The evening news, though, reported that it will even get hotter in the middle of summer, somewhere around May. A heatwave might even occur. Heatwave was described as a long week of scorching 37 to 38 degrees centigrade... And I can't even stand 30.

I'm so unproductive when it's hot. My head aches, i can't sleep, I can't focus on anything but the heat. I miss rainy days. It's when I accomplish a lot of things.

***

Brian Gorrell was in the news earlier. His hilltop home and his two dogs were also shown. That was the property he sold so he could start a life here in Manila. He should hand over the property to its new owner in three months. He would be moving to Canada.

His blog was also shown, but the pics were solarized. They didn't even mention names. Just referred to the Gucci Gang as the "socialites".

I wonder why they reported it just now. I'm sure they are aware of it from the start.

***

They're having Dolly Parton week on AI. I wonder, really wonder, what Ramiele would be singing. I can't think of any Dolly Parton song fit for her but I Will Always Love You. And I mean the Whitney Houston version. Oh bless Ramiele. Her studio version of Alone, btw, is verryyyy good. Go download. I only heard it in YouTube.

0 comments :: Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

Related Posts with Thumbnails