Shih Tzu!

I wasn't able to blog for two weeks. Fourteen days of turmoil, decisions, heartaches, and sleepless nights. But it's over now. Everything has an end to it. Even if for a time you thought it's forever.

Now I can breathe a little easier. I don't have anything to be paranoid about anymore.

***

Resty called a little while ago. He wants me to adopt his shih tzu for a while. He's calling it quits with his wife. The wife gets to bring the child (a four-month old adopted baby), and Resty gets the shih tzu, which I am adopting for I don't know how long. I immediately said yes, for the thrill of having a dog the kind of which I never had before. A shih tzu! Angel (my niece) is also excited. But I'm gonna have a problem about it with my mother. For sure. We already own two dogs with large appetite who both eat table food. There's an ongoing rice shortage in the country. And Resty informed me his shih tzu also eat table food.

I just hope mother finds the shih tzu cute.

1 comments :: Shih Tzu!

  1. i'm a dog lover too and i find it so cute.. but one of my favorite breeds are siberian husky..sad, but they can't live on tropical climates like our... or is it possible? ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails