Having a Dog is Like Having a Baby

I brought Princess to the vet this morning. She has an ear and eye infection. And she was prescribed with these stuff:
(I never had so much bottles for cleaning my face)

And now I have to clean her eyes with the first bottle, afterwhich I have to apply ointment (the 2nd bottle), then put that menthol-y liquid (fourth bottle) in both her ears, massage, then wipe with cotton buds (I don't wanna use cotton buds, I might injure her ear more). All these should be done twice a day.

Is changing diapers easier?

Then the third bottle is an anti-fungal shampoo. LOL. There's also a heartworm med and I forgot what the green thing in plastic was. I voluntarily bought the metal comb.

Anyway, her ears were cleaned by the groomer while the doc was examining her. I thought it was for free. I only checked the OR when we got back home. And the ear cleaning was charged 150 pesos. Ok lang. I was only surprised to know it was charged because they didn't tell me so.

I took a pic of Princess and the vet:

Princess and Dr. Quinto

1 comments :: Having a Dog is Like Having a Baby

  1. oh my god. ang expensive naman. and wait, is this the same dog that somehow bit your lip na nagpanic tayo at nag adik magcanvass ng anti-rabies injection? hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails