Narnia

Narnia tickets

And so we went to see Narnia. We were supposed to go to another moviehouse but Jaypee got to my place quite late for us to make it on time for the last show. So we went to Festival Mall instead. Their LFS were at 9:20 pm (for cinema 7) and 10:00 pm (for cinema 8), so much for our convenience.

Georgie Henly has grown to be very pretty. She reminds me of the young Drew Barrymore sans curly hair. She is so cute I can't help but laugh when she pulled out her knife like a sword towards the end of the movie, the part where the enemies are retreating before poseidon (if that's him) showed up.

I love Tilda Swinton. Too bad she only has a short part in this movie as the White Witch. I love contrabidas. The latest contrabida I came to love was Cate Blanchett as Col. Dr. Irina Spalko in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. She's so good I almost applauded. Well, I didn't applaud. I was alone when I watched it, courtesy of movie6.net haha.

Jaypee was so fun to watch a movie with. We were kids all over again, shouting, clapping, laughing, eating... We only had burgers and drinks. We didn't have time to buy more. We arrived at the moviehouse 15 minutes before the movie started. So this:

Narnia food receipt

It was in my jeans' pocket. That explains the crumpled state.

I hate seeing VAT on my receipts.

1 comments :: Narnia

  1. oh my god! you finally now have the "blogspot cuts!" YAY! love it. i miss your blog! haha. im marathon-ing this now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails