A New Ortho

I went to an ortho... again. My unsuccessful trip to the ortho two years ago had left a memory on the alignment of my teeth. My lower teeth got somehow crooked that I find it stressful when I look in the mirror and smile. Now why would I smile in front of the mirror? Haha sounds funny now but I bet all of us do.

Dr. Kristoffer Erich Roldan Padilla says he can align my teeth in 6 months. And that means I'm just gonna be on braces (again) just for 6 months. Great, eh? But he's going to Australia on October for two months. I just wish no bracket will fall while he's not around.

Erich (allow me to call you by your first name) was so friendly he even showed me his collection of miniature action figures, his oil paintings, pics of his dogs, and a lot more. He's so entertaining he also kept me talking.

Now I have teeth separators between my molars.

I'm going back to his clinic on Sunday. Bracket fitting. My first ortho took almost 6 hours to do it, which means my mouth was open for almost 6 hours. I hope Erich will make it faster.

0 comments :: A New Ortho

Related Posts with Thumbnails