Nokia 5300. I Want!

I need a new phone. Damn! And I'm thinking of using my credit card to get one. But the other side of me says "Noooooo!" I already used it last Oct. 26 to pay half of the LG TFT (because I can't play Special Force on my old Samsung 17")

I wanted the AOC but upon arriving home, I noticed that it doesn't have a DVI port. Eh, since DVI is the future of videos, I don't see why I should buy a NEW monitor without DVI. Besides, my Samsung has DVI. So I sent my niece to SM Bicutan with the AOC to replace it with any other brand with the same specs, plus a DVI port. Notice the erasures on the receipt.


notice the erasures. had it replaced the same day.

Anyway here's my new joy:

the AOC is better looking

Anyway, Nokia 5300 isn't that expensive. And I don't think it has super fantastic features. But I find it so cool-looking. Chic. Looks like a toy. A little bulky, something I prefer over the super thin ones. Lee has one. It's really, really cool (looking). Camera's only 1.3 megapixels so okay na rin. Eh my digicam naman is 8 megapixels but I still resize the images to 25% whenever I upload it so 1.3 megapixels I think is just okay. Saka I won't be taking pictures naman with it. I just want a 5300. I wanna have one next week. By hook or by crook haha.

Law of attraction, please work. LOL!

Edit (11.05.08): My effing globe phone was stolen today. I still have my smart. But I don't wanna buy any more phones.

0 comments :: Nokia 5300. I Want!

Related Posts with Thumbnails