There's an Internet in Heaven.

You don't just do something without a goal. You eat because you want to satisfy your hunger, you drink because you wanna get rid of the thirst; you take a bath because you want to be clean; you go to school because (your parents want you to) you want to be a successful professional someday, or in the case of some, just so their high school diplomas will get them through as factory workers.

I blog because I wanna share to the world whatever little knowledge I have. One of my friends write just to have an outlet for her rants about life. Some blog just to be known in the blogosphere.

But Roy blogs hoping his wife can read it in heaven.

2 comments :: There's an Internet in Heaven.

  1. oh my god noel i read his blog posts just now. nakakaiyak. i didn't get to watch this at rated k.

  2. ang hirap basahin no? ang bigat sa dibdib. let's all pray for his "healing"

Related Posts with Thumbnails