Sony External DVD-RW


Bought this like two months ago. I never thought of buying a dvd-rom for my PC's. Not yet. Since everything naman is still in the old CD format - like my Windows installers and stuff. I don't use the PC to watch DVD movies, anyway, so I don't really need a DVD-ROM. Until I came upon this Sony DVD-RW at the Asianic website. I immediately thought that if I bought an external RW, I won't have to buy one for my home PC and another for the shop. I can easily bring it along and it looks so cool pa. Haha. Looks really deceive me. But I haven't used it yet. LOL. At least I already have one when everything's already on DVD. Does it make sense?

Anyway, Resty texted asking me to pay for Princess. Duhh! He gave it to me one moment, then the next moment he's asking me to pay for it. He said, "Bayaran mo na lang si Princess." Amf! He even gave me his Chinabank account number so I can deposit the money there. Hate it. But I'm already attached to the dog. So I'm paying. Four effing thousand lang naman. But even if it's cheaper, the thing is he's making me pay for something he gave me. Good thing I never accepted other stuff.

0 comments :: Sony External DVD-RW

Related Posts with Thumbnails