The Journey in Manila

image
Photo via Arnel Pineda Official Website

I was quite excited when I checked out the ticket prices at ticketnet.com.ph for The Journey concert on March 14 at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. I was so used to seeing the most expensive seat at the top of the list. At the top was 3,500. I was already planning on asking my niece to the concert, what to wear and how to get there when my eyes fell on the bottom of the price list. Amf! 10k!

I wonder why they put the priciest seat at the bottom. Hmf!

Seat Location and Price
VIP (Reserved Seating) - 3500
Gold (Free Seating) - 2500
Silver (Standing) (Free Seating) - 1500
Bronze (Standing) (Free Seating) - 500
Platinum (Reserved Seating) - 10000

Edit: They changed the ticket prices to:
VIP (Reserved Seating) 3605
Gold (Free Seating) 2575
Silver (Standing) (Free Seating) 1545
Bronze (Standing) (Free Seating) 515

0 comments :: The Journey in Manila

Related Posts with Thumbnails