Princess Has Ehrlichia

Princess is positive for ehrlichia, a blood parasite which cannot be totally cured. Something like amoebiasis that attacks when triggered.

But it's not terminal so she doesn't have the symptoms. Dr. Quinto says symptoms only show when it's terminal already, and terminal meaning it's harder to cure (or in ehrlichia's case, make passive).

Anyway we dropped by Penshoppe first before going to the vet.

And look at Princess trying to get out of the bag. Her collar, anyway, was attached to the bag so she failed to do so.

But she succeeded in getting free when we were already going out of Animal House. She managed to get her head free from her collar! I actually stopped walking the instant I noticed cuz I knew she'd run if I tried to chase her. Good enough, I called her name and she walked back to me with a wagging tail. She always does that (wags her tail) whenever she thinks she has outsmarted me. But anyway, I was surprised when she ran away as I was trying to reach for her which made me panic and start to chase her. And we weren't alone in the chase. Dr. Quinto and the secretary joined us! LOL! And I gathered that Princess ran because she noticed the vet and the secretary coming towards us. The two came in rescue when they saw Princess unleashed. But their rescue made it worse!

So funny cuz Princess rushed towards the exit which was just beside the clinic. Good thing there were a couple flight of steps leading to the door. The stairs slowed her down.

Dr. Quinto adjusted Princess' collar herself before they let us go. LOL!

I bought this at Penshoppe before the vet visit:

And Penshoppe's window looks so good LOL.
JC Tiuseco and some girl model.

0 comments :: Princess Has Ehrlichia

Related Posts with Thumbnails