Eric Nies (Strips Then) Saves a Dog


I'm not really familiar with Eric Nies. TMZ says he's from the first "Real World: New York." Anyway, it's not the television show that got me, it's his heroic deed to save a dog from drowning and freezing in a partially frozen lake.

Sugar Ray (the dog) were chasing some geese and he ended up on the iced-over lake. The ice gave way and the dog was beggining to drown when Eric Nies noticed him.

Eric then stripped totally naked and ran to save the drowning dog.

I really don't know why he didn't leave even just a piece of undergarment on. Perhaps he wasn't wearing any? But if you were him, would you take it all off? I'd probably at least leave my pants on if I weren't wearing undies.

But props to him for saving the dog. Even if it seemed like he wanted to get media attention by stripping naked.

Has PETA acknowledged Eric Nies' heroic deed yet?

Photo Source: TMZ

0 comments :: Eric Nies (Strips Then) Saves a Dog

Related Posts with Thumbnails