Princess Just Turned Two

It was Princess' 2nd birthday yesterday, actually it's her first with us. Mother cooked her favorite - adobong atay ng manok. She had it the whole day. And she wouldn't eat the leftover this morning.

I didn't take her picture yesterday cuz we let her play with our other dogs making her soo dirty and her coat matted. I'm taking her to Animal House this week or the next for a little pampering. I just wish they allow pet owners to stay and watch while pets are being groomed.

On most of my trips in Animal House kasi I hear dogs being groomed crying. I guess they'd be gentler with dogs if the owners are watching. And for that, I worry for Princess everytime I leave her there.

There's something called Pussies and Bitches in Metrowalk. I don't know if they allow owners to watch the grooming, but I won't bother asking. It's so far from our place.

0 comments :: Princess Just Turned Two

Related Posts with Thumbnails