One Lifetime

I haven't had the chance to watch Gossip Girl Season 2. I was always planning on watching it but time doesn't permit me. I was able to finish season 1 by watching it on the bed through my iPod before sleeping - most of time finding myself dozing off halfway through an episode and finishing it over breakfast from the part I remember last seeing. I never had the luxury of having idle time. Oh, the countless things I could think of doing had I the time to spare! I could walk my dogs every morning and at night after dinner; I would rent all the good movies I missed for the past 5 or so years; I would bring my mom to the beach on Saturdays and we would go out for dinner at night; I would read all the books that I've bought and have zero backlog; and the list goes on and on... But there's just so many hours in a day. And there's just one lifetime to miss out on all the things that we love doing. This morning, while having Monday sickness thinking that I accomplished almost nothing of what I wanted to do over the weekend, I promised myself to do a little of the things I want to do each day. I know it's just a matter of carefully planning it out, effectively managing time. I actually believe in writing it on paper. I tend to accomplish more if it's written down on a planner or something. And I have an agenda tonight: Watch GG S02 Ep01. Have to rush =) Chuck Bass, here I come!

0 comments :: One Lifetime

Related Posts with Thumbnails