A Day of Idol-ing

Such a hot Wednesday. Weather Underground says 33°C. I don't know how accurate that is but it really feels like 33°. I think the hottest we got last year was 36 in the middle of summer. But oh lo! It's already 33 on the first day of April. Makes me wonder how hot it could get this year.

I canceled appointments today. I don't wunna toast myself outside. Just thinking about going out already gives me the headache. I browsed the net early, having nothing much to do, and chanced upon videos of American Idol 8 in photobucket. Come to think of it, it should be renamed videobucket since YouTube uploaders have switched to the bucket service when YouTube started deleting TV shows (and megavideo started limiting free views to 72 or so minutes a day). Back to Idol, I really like Adam Lambert - not just because he's gay, but because he's also a singing genius. I was kinda thinking Vote For The Worst would "patronize" him cuz of his gay pics and stuff but thanks to them they didn't. They went for Megan Joy instead. But hey, she's one of my favorites, too, but anyway I would choose Adam over Megan anytime.
Adam Lambert / via buzznet.com
Adam did his funky version of Play That Funky Music and he really brought the house down! He had crazy vocals, his falsettos were awesome, and he looks so confident "owning" the stage. Megan, on the other hand, always give a cool performance, her rendition of Turn Your Lights Down Low was no exception. No strains, just soothing. But then DialIdol predicts she's leaving tomorrow. Hope not. I think Anoop Desai deserves the boot before Megan. Just a biased opinion, anyway =)

0 comments :: A Day of Idol-ing

Related Posts with Thumbnails