Hot!

It's effing hot really, especially today cuz one of our a/c's gave way. LOL! To think that I just bought it August of last year. But no, it was just clogged cuz my trusted cleaner haven't used any chemicals on it ever since. Today they did clean it with a chemical.

But still, it was so hot while the aircon was being cleaned, Princess snorted a couple of times haha. She does that when it's hot. She even did that once in a taxi cuz you know how taxi drivers don't turn on their aircons when they don't have passengers yet. Princess was snorting to town and the taxi driver was so worried he thought Princess was dying.

The first time Princess did that? I panicked. Who wouldn't? It's like the sound of someone gasping for her precious last breath. But she can do that on me anytime now and I won't even life a finger. Naah, it still panics me a little.

So it was so hot today I thought of shaving Princess. But her haircut costs almost 700 pesos, and I myself need a haircut. So I called HBC and asked for a Wahl clipper. They don't have one at the branch I called. But they were able to get one from their other branch. I had it picked up by my trusted alalay. LOL!



Costs 2,945 pesos but having my own clipper will save me big bucks in the long run. It won't just save me lots on Princess's haircut, but on my own haircut expenses, too, hehe.



It's shaving time tomorrow. I (am kinda afraid) don't know (of) how it'd turn out. But I know Princess will be more comfortable with a shorter hair in this hot, hot weather.

1 comments :: Hot!

  1. i'll be glad to be your alalay, basta sswelduhan mo ko ha. haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails