He Looks So Gay

Don't you think Zac Efron looks so gay here? Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he is gay. I'm actually a fan. It's just that he looks so gay in some pics, just like in this one. It happens to all of us all the time, though, especially in pictures taken without our knowledge. Stolen shots. But this Zac Efron shot is studio taken. The thing is that for someone who looks so good like Zac, a little raise of an eyebrow or a little childlike smile will always look so gay. I don't have that problem, anyway. But I won't mind looking gay all the time if I look as good as Zac. LOL! Photo Source: famewatcher.com

2 comments :: He Looks So Gay

  1. haha i totally agree with you!he's so gay in this picture!where did you get this?

  2. famewatcher.com =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails