One, Two, Three

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages. Busy, busy.

For one, Princess' coat is longish already sometimes I find myself combing her for three hours at one sitting. I'd just notice the time when she'd become uneasy or start biting the comb. For the past days, we've been sleeping 2 am-ish just combing her coat.

Two, I kinda play again. Rohan Online hehe. Not that hooked (yet), though. Just enjoying.

Three, Juansen calls every so often. No more classes, he calls me everytime he's bored. And he's bored almost every time cuz it's often just him and his computer at home. His mom doesn't have any plans yet of how her kids would spend the summer. She's busy with renovating their house in Bernabe, and she brings Jansen (the younger kid) with her. Juansen's so loner I'm afraid we're so alike. And omg, he's only in grade six and already blogging. He has aqworlds-addickz and console lover. I don't know which he updates more often but I guess he updates more than I do. LOL!

I'm still trying to plan out my Holy Week. I wanna go somewhere on Black Friday. Mother wants me to stay at home with her, and I guess if other people in the house are going out Friday, I'll just stay with mom. She can't be alone. Too risky, her vertigo attacks every now and then.

That's it for now. Haven't been checking the internet so often I don't have anything to share LOL! Princess is making a pillow out of my foot now. Laters!

0 comments :: One, Two, Three

Related Posts with Thumbnails