Jessica Sanchez for the win!

I woke up early to watch American Idol 11 finale performance show and Filipino-Mexican finalist Jessica Sanchez made it all worthwhile

She nailed every single performance, and I’m sure Pinoys, Mexicans and her fans all over the world were all happy with all three songs.

The 16-year-old Chula Vista resident sang Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing for round 1 (Simon Fuller’s pick), The Prayer for round 2 (contestant’s favorite song of the season) and Change Nothing (her potential winner’s song assigned to her by the show’s resident mentor Jimmy Iovine).

The three judges – Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler – didn’t like Jessica’s third song. To bash her even more, they gave a standing ovation to Phillip Phillip’s performance of Home, his potential winner’s song.

I’m sure, though, that Jessica’s gazillion fans will vote for her more so because the judges didn’t like her last song.

Anyway, here are Jessica’s performance videos:

I Have Nothing

The Prayer

Change Nothing

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: Jessica Sanchez for the win!

Related Posts with Thumbnails