Always Wash Those Hands

100_0190

My youngest nephew’s amoebiasis struck again. He was confined at the Parañaque Med for three days beginning Saturday, June 13th. I visited him Sunday and Monday. He complained about not being able to eat because he wasn’t allowed to eat anything till Sunday afternoon. But he still complained cuz he was only allowed to eat lugaw and boiled egg.

Anyway, visiting my nephew brought back memories of being in the ICU of that same hospital some 2 years ago. And I fully understand my nephew’s whining. Even if he could eat a full meal, I know he’s gonna complain about some other things just to have something to whine about.

It’s never easy being confined.

There’s nothing to be happy about the incident, but Juansen (my sister’s eldest) was made to stay with us while the other kid was at the hospital (the father’s not in the country at the moment). Juansen and I enjoyed some bonding  moments cuz I brought him with me to my ortho appointment Monday before going to the mall, then we visited his brother at the hospital. We spent his nights here playing Restaurant City and trading ingredients LOL!

Juansen missed the first and second day of his Grade 7. No one would drive him to school. He only started attending his classes yesterday. The younger kid is doing okay now at home and would start going to school on Monday.

0 comments :: Always Wash Those Hands

Related Posts with Thumbnails