You Wanna Gain Weight?

Been feeling back aches and right arm cramps since yesterday. And I know it's because of Ling Zhi. I gotta stop taking it. Hypokalemia is striking again.

Ling Zhi has steroids. And steroids causes potassium levels to drop. My doctors say it's not Ling Zhi, though, cuz its steroid content is so little. But then why do I feel the symptoms of hypokalemia a few days after I started taking Ling Zhi? I don't wanna be confined at the ICU again. And for that, I have to shift vitamins. I was prescribed with Mosegor but it's not as good as Ling Zhi in giving me "mass." But then again, I don't wanna be hospitalized if I can avoid it.

Ling Zhi costs 500 php. The bottle contains 30 capsules. And I still have 26 capsules left.

Throwing the bottle would mean throwing my money. I'd rather give it to someone who likes it. I'd give it for free. Just pay for the shipment. LOL! I'm serious.

You can contact me via the comment section of this blog.

0 comments :: You Wanna Gain Weight?

Related Posts with Thumbnails