No Net

I need some more sleep. I went home from Laguna yesterday morning pa but I wasn't able to sleep cuz it's my niece's birthday yesterday. She had a double celebration with my sister who had her birthday last 26th. We had a "full house" yesterday and it's quite impossible for me to rest. Speaking of birthdays, I wanna greet my friend Bans Balleras a belated happy birthday. It was her birthday last 25th.

Anyway, I woke up this morning to no internet. I picked up the phone to call PLDT 173 when I realized there was a line noise - screechy, static, annoying noise. I checked the plugs but they're properly connected. Then at the corner of my eyes, I saw some activity outside the window, at the Meralco post on the other side of the street.

Gawd, the pagecom.com.ph people were at it again. I talked to them and they ended up replacing our phone box which was 16 years old already. And they said naman they'd be on our street only until today, or tomorrow at the most. Buti naman.

100_0092
This was taken before I yelled. No, I didn't show them I was angry cuz they might sabotage my connection more. LOL! I just shouted: "Kuya wala akong connection!" Then they politely answered: "Sandali na lang 'to sir." Pero I overheard him talking on the phone up there. He was talking to his wife. How did I know it was his wife? Cuz he was asking the other end if the kids had already left for school. LOL! Internet connection resumed the minute he went down his ladder.

0 comments :: No Net

Related Posts with Thumbnails