Merry Christmas 2012!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas 2012

I still feel sleepy with nine days of waking up early for Simbang Gabi and I promise myself to sleep a lot more now that it’s done, but of course I can’t do that yet because it’s Noche Buena and all my dogs are currently shaking for fear of the neighbors’ firecrackers and we are expecting at least 30 visitors tomorrow.

Oh well, at least I’m done with my gift wrapping tasks (thanks, SM) and I have at least two extra gifts just in case someone I forgot to put in my list pops up.

Anyway, I hope everyone’s having a blessed Christmas, and if you didn’t attend the mass tonight just like me,  please don’t forget to attend one tomorrow. (And I’m turning religious.)

Merry Christmas!

xoxo

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: Merry Christmas 2012!

Related Posts with Thumbnails