Kodak C813 Comes With a Free Book

Since I'm going out-of-town for the weekend, I decided to buy a cheap digicam to bring along. I don't wanna bring my phone or my other digicam. It's inuman and I heard lots of my friend's friends are coming. Actually most of them I'm sure I don't know. And I just know how wild the gathering would get.

Yesterday, I went to Asianic first to look for the cheapest cam but they had phased out the one I had in mind. I was thinking of the Casio 3 mpx cam I saw on someone's blog. Their cheapest one was the Kodak C813. It came with a 1G SD and that's all. Good thing I decided to look around first. I dropped by Silicon Valley and they had the same cam, and for the same price, it included a 2G SD and a free Twilight book!

LOL! They only had New Moon, though.







And yea I also bought this at Watsons:



Swine Flu paranoia. Gawd!

0 comments :: Kodak C813 Comes With a Free Book

Related Posts with Thumbnails