Let’s All Be Careful

So many deaths. First the Verde Island (or should we call it Puerto Gallera?) Tragedy. Then Exodus Tyson's death. Both involve children, and I know the grief of their loved ones is unimaginable.

Let's just pray for Franco, Anton, and Exodus. More importantly, let's pray for their parents and loved ones. May they accept the fate of their children and see light through the incident. I know it may somehow seem impossible, but the Lord has His ways. There's always something to learn from and be thankful for in every situation that we are in.

The kids are now in heaven, where they will feel no more pain.

I'm actually going out-of-town on Saturday. I was planning on bringing my toy dog but now I decided against it. She'd be safer here at home.

0 comments :: Let’s All Be Careful

Related Posts with Thumbnails