The Prayer

My mom called me to the tv area while she was watching Wowowee. Robert Seña was one of the celebrity contestants. She knew I really admire Robert's singing.

He looked a little haggard, though. Parang may hang-over pa haha. But his magic was still there. He sang Frank Sinatra's The Impossible Dream with his turtle. His voice was really so theatrical. Loved it.

I wonder what he's up to now. Haven't been hearing about him. I searched YouTube for his video performing that Pavaroti-ish song (forgot the title) in Italian. Can't find it.

I found this instead:


Listen to the last note at the end of the video. He's really the best Filipino tenor of his time.

Anyway, Wowowee had celebrity contestants today. And I was kinda glued cuz their guests were celebrities who love pets. Andrea del Rosario brought her two Yorkshires, Eigenmann (was it Ryan or Gabby? LOL) had a terrier I'm not familiar with, Jenine Desiderio had her Persian cat with her, Erich Gonzalez's shih-tzu had a bad facial haircut (IMO), Karylle also brought two dogs (shih tzus) in teddy bear cut, and Robert had his turtle.

I was wondering what's wrong with Erich. Was she high on something? LOL! She was so laughing all the time and kept on slapping the host on the arms. The audience was quiet except for some collective laughs. And the laughs were conscious. Parang they didn't know what to make of it kaya they just laughed a little. You know those little laughs that we make when we get into an awkward situation? LOL. T'was really awkward. I was hoping she'd shut up already cuz I was starting to feel ashamed for her.

0 comments :: The Prayer

Related Posts with Thumbnails