Shame Campaign

Oh wow. A shame campaign is being pushed by Senator Allan Peter Cayetano against Hayden Kho. I think the initial plan was to just constantly remind Kho of what he has done by showing him "shame on you" signs. But then some cities have declared "persona non grata" to Hayden. I heard Palawan (Katrina Halili's hometown) and Bohol are among those who don't want Hayden in their provinces.

But then the question is, how long will this restriction last? A lifetime? Hope so. But I don't think so.

After the media hype is over, I'm sure everything will again be normal for Hayden. People forget. One good deed and he'd be forgiven.

And then perhaps he'd have his own medical group. Come to think of it, the girls in the videos would make good endorsers. And the tag line? "Only Hayden touches my skin!"

LOL! Just kidding.

0 comments :: Shame Campaign

Related Posts with Thumbnails