Would You Put Your Dog in a Washer?

The classic line "My brother is not a pig" came to my mind immediately when I saw this mini-carwash machine designed for dog owners who don't love their dogs. Except that the Nora Aunor one-liner went in my mind like this: "My dog is not a car!"



C'mon, if Princess got stressed out with all our shouts of joy during the Pacquiao-Hatton fight, how much more stress would she get if I put her inside that effing machine for a half-hour or so just to get cleaned up?

Just a thought: if you don't like bathing your dog, or can't spend money to have a "human" groomer bathe your dog, just forget about owning one.

With getting a dog comes a lifelong commitment with a variety of responsibilities. And that excludes putting your dog in a bathing (washing) machine. Such cruel invention.

Photo Source: dailymail.co.uk

0 comments :: Would You Put Your Dog in a Washer?

Related Posts with Thumbnails