Brownout

Been waiting for Survivor Philippines Palau since I saw the teaser last week. Marvin Kiefer looks so yummy.

And just when I was planning on turning on the television at about a little past nine, the lights flickered. Soon after, we heard a distant boom! Brownout!

That means no television or internet for the night. I so wanted to go to my sister’s house in Parañaque but I couldn’t leave my mom alone at night, especially during power failures. My niece, went home so late at 11:30-ish.

I just slept. Good thing it wasn’t so humid last night. Mom said power was restored at around 1 a.m.

Good thing there are kind souls who patiently record television shows and upload them on YouTube. I got to watch Palau’s first episode just a while ago. And OMG, Marvin is smokin’ hot! LOL!
Marvin Kiefer
Marvin Kiefer via blogs.gmanews.tv

There’s this another guy named Shaun who’s already a father (as was shown during the early part of the episode) but is also hot. Looks like he’s the type who’s naughty with the girls, though.

Here’s Shaun:
Shaun Rodriguez
Shaun Rodriguez via blogs.gmanews.tv

And I think the new “Marlon” this season is Carol. Ang taray tumingin ni Ma'am Carol. I have a feeling she's a mean teacher. So aptly dubbed as "Teror ng Koror" hahaha. Koror is her tribe, of which she’s the oldest (and leader?). The other tribe is named Airai.

This is Carol Gementiza:
Carol Gementiza
Mahal, is that you? Or is it Mura dressed as a female again?

I really hate bossy, dominating characters.

Oh, well, with Darna and Survivor Philippines Palau, primetime belongs to GMA-7 again. At least in our house.

0 comments :: Brownout

Related Posts with Thumbnails