What Happens When There’s No Internet

I couldn’t blog the past few days. Not anymore because of the Playfish games, but because my PLDT MyDSL f*cked up. I had no internet for a few days due to a burned out modular box. Oh lo! Had I known it was the problem, I would have easily bought a modular box at ACE Hardware, the shop I love most. LOL!

A tech dropped by Wednesday to fix it, though. He was so kind it took away my quirky mood. It’s so hard to make taray to a very kind person. The tech also replaced my modem cuz it was so 2004 pa. He told me that model was phased out years ago and even called it primitive.

Anyway, I’ve just caught up with my Survivor Palau viewing. My mom uses the television every night to watch teleseryes on ABS-CBN and I use the internet to watch GMA (yes, we only have one tv). So no internet means no GMA, and I only got to see the past episodes on YouTube yesterday.

Shaun Rodriguez is so yummy in that red swimming trunks. And the bulge is so prominent I can’t stop looking (and rewinding and pausing, LOL!) Hot dad, indeed!

----------

I spent my Monday at the sunset strip of MOA. An old friend (who’s spending the day off) went with me, as well as my Princess.

twitter pic-sunset strip
Tuesday, despite still having no internet connection, was spent at home organizing my filing cabinet which had long been left unattended. I was thinking of finishing the cross-stitch project I had long ago started but organizing the filing cabinet took all of my Tuesday. And I was kinda sure I’d be “connected” na Wednesday even if PLDT 173 there’s still no tech assigned for me. I just knew Wednesday would be it. And so it was.

0 comments :: What Happens When There’s No Internet

Related Posts with Thumbnails