Ding ang Bato!

I don’t normally watch primetime tv aside from “Tayong Dalawa” cuz mom is a fan. But tonight, with all the media hype, I turned on the tv while having dinner. It’s the premiere of Marian Rivera’s version of “Darna.”

Marian-Rivera-Darna

I actually wanted to see Marian in the costume. But duh! I forgot all superhero stories begin with their childhood stories and how they got the power. So okay, I still continued to watch cuz the “pre-Marian Rivera” cast is quite good – Janice de Belen, Rita Avila, Vangie Labalan… The support is good. And yeah Angel Aquino is also included as the fairy who bestowed Rita Avila the gift to bear a child (the child would later on be Darna). It’s so nice to see Angel Aquino doing tv again. I mean something else aside from a glamour show.

But anyway I think I’m gonna watch Darna whenever I can. She’s so sexy in the Darna promo pics. And also, I’ve always liked how Marian Rivera deliver her lines.

I wonder who plays Ding… the carrier of the stone.

0 comments :: Ding ang Bato!

Related Posts with Thumbnails