Get a Life

I haven’t been blogging lately. Got hooked with Playfish games on Facebook. Hooked to the truest essence of the word. I can sit in front of my PC from morning till night, just playing and chatting on Facebook.

But I got disappointed lately upon finding out about the Cheat Engine. Geez! You can reach the highest level in just a few seconds. What’s the sense of playing, then?

But still, I couldn’t refrain myself from playing. I don’t compete on level anymore cuz for all I know, everyone aside from me is using Cheat Engine. But what the heck, I’m playing just for the fun of it.

----------

Since I’m so addicted to Facebook, I watch television on the computer na rin. LOL! PinoyTube. Thank you.
justine
And being a member of the third sex, it’s so surprising that I didn’t notice Justin to be gay. ‘Yon nga lang, it’s sad that he’s the first to be voted off.

Pero may chance pa daw? Sana.

0 comments :: Get a Life

Related Posts with Thumbnails