Net Problem (Again)

I’ve had a very slow internet over the weekend that I decided to call PLDT technical hotline (again) last Saturday. But of course I still have to wait for them to remote test my connection which takes 24-48 hours (in my cases it’s always a little more than 24 hours before they remote test). If they couldn’t fix the problem remotely, that’s when they’d hand over the ticket to the technical team to have the site visited.

Funny thing was, when I turned on the modem yesterday morning, it’s miraculously performing at its normal speed. But then again, I didn’t wanna call off the tech visit because I wanted to make sure everything’s fine.

So the tech came yesterday, and his solution: replace all the phone wires starting from the box outside the house up to the shortest wire connected to the dsl splitter. The tech was fast to finish the job. 30 minutes at the most. He even removed the old wires and gave them to me saying, “pwedeng sampayan.” He’s so kind that even if it was so hot during that time of day, he didn’t utter a word of complaint. He’s the same tech who visited last Wednesday and I think I’d be requesting for him whenever I’d have net troubles. Not that I’m wishing for another net problem anytime soon.

0 comments :: Net Problem (Again)

Related Posts with Thumbnails