Zoundry Raven

I know I've used this program before but I didn't like it due to the wide spaces in between paragraphs. I knew there had to be an option somewhere that would make the spaces narrower but I was so lazy to look for it. And besides, Windows Live Writer is so easy to use.

But then I need a mobile one. Something I can store in a flash disk so I can use it wherever. I can't really install Windows Live Writer in every computer I would use. And even if I could, it's just so time consuming.

my old iPod Shuffle that I now use as flash diskZoundry Raven has this mobility feature for bloggers on the go. Just store it in a removal drive (an old iPod Shuffle in my case) and plug it in any computer that you wanna use for blogging.

Just this morning I came accross an article about Zoundry Raven with instructions on how to eliminate the extra spaces in between paragraphs. I just have to tick on the "Remove New Lines" box pala, which is in the account settings page.

And since the wide spaces thing is solved, I think I'm already gonna use Zoundry Raven for blogging (I hope I don't find any glitches to make me go back to Windows Live Writer).

0 comments :: Zoundry Raven

Related Posts with Thumbnails